How much do servers at Pizza Hut make in average Tips?

My husband and I have depleted our savings on some car repairs and I am picking up a couple shifts a week at Pizza Hut as a server. I was just curious if anyone works there or has any idea about the kind of tips made. I am a nurse by day and this is hopefully only for a short time. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• my cousin works there and she bring home close to $50 a day...depending on the day of course. saturdays she can average close to $100...our pizza hut is big though so i guess it's different for everyone idk
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/ if you're interested. (Everything posted is free)

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You will make a lot more money as an agency nurse than you will waiting tables.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2009