How can i get a food stain out of my baby clothes?

My baby is on Similac Neosure and Enfamil PolyVisol with Iron, and most of his clothes have very bad stain. Also, Gerber 2nd food purees Carrot is the worst. I think they added food dye in it. Now most my baby clothes have black and yellow stain.

ryann09

Asked by ryann09 at 9:20 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• use spray and was max thats what i use for the stains even carrot stains it works really good
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I live with Oxyclean and Spray N Wash with Resolve
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If you have already washed them then maybe nothing, but next time when they are stained put some SHOUT spray on them and let them sit for about 20-30 minutes before washing. You could try this on things that are already stained and see if it helps! Good Luck~
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 9:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I always used and still do Dreft Spray. It works on just about anything! I even use it on my clothes.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• dreft is good unless ur litlle one has sensitive skin
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I love the stain stick by spray and wash. When you go to change you little mess maker, rub the stain stick on the stain. Then wash at you normal time. If it doesn't come out the first try (rare) then I spray it with Spray And Wash and wash it again. Don't dry a stain, it sets it and makes it really hard. I have been able to get a stain even after drying after a few more washes, I rub the stain stick on it doing laundryagain before every wash.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 9:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2009