Getting my 10-month-old to SLEEP...

My 10-month old is no longer sleeping through the night. She started sleeping all the way through at aboug 5 months old, but since the beginning of July, we traveled to Michigan from Louisiana and stayed 10 days, went back to Louisiana, packed our house and moved back to Michigan (where we're from), stayed w/ my parents for 9 weeks... Well, we're in our own house now and everything's settled, but right around the time we made the first trip from LA to MI, she stopped sleeping all night. She now gets up twice per night, on average, and wants a bottle at least one of those times, if not both. How do I get her to go back to sleeping through again???

Kassey713

Asked by Kassey713 at 9:30 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• that's a lot for a baby to ajust to, you say you are settled in but she just may not be. that will take a little time, also you have to factor in, is she teething, with my 2 kids, whenever they were teething, their sleep was all over the place. as far as getting up in the night wanting a bottle, she may be going through a groth spurt and may need to eat a little more, if not try giving her water, she won't like that as much. she will get through this, it just takes time to settle into a new place for kids.
    mereinhart28

Answer by mereinhart28 at 9:58 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Yeah, she's teething - been working on the top 2 for almost a month (they refuse to come down).
    Kassey713

Answer by Kassey713 at 12:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2009