What is a goood way to store all my photos, videos, and memories of my children in one, convienent place?

I want to be cherish our memories, but im not creative enough or have any time to make a scrapbook, i want to be able to upload everything and get hard copies of my photos, videos, and written experiences.

mwalen

Asked by mwalen at 10:10 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• A memory box. They usually have flowers or designs on them.
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:12 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i use snapfish.com for my photos, and they do have a spot where you can upload videos, but i haven't tried it yet. you can make books from your photos too, easy peasy and good quality. shutterfly.com is another site i've used, they are just a little more expensive and since i have used snapfish for so long, i prefer the way their site is set up over shutterfly. not sure about how you can preserve written accounts though.. maybe try finding an acid-free notebook and archival-quality pens to use to write down memories? my great grandma started doing that, and i love to see her stories in her handwriting. i suppose you could always find a program on your computer to use and copy to a disc though.
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 11:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I use picasa. It's a free google program. It has editing options that are very easy to use. You can also upload albums online for friends and family to see.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 1:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2009

• I recently discovered Heritage Makers. They have a website studio where you can upload your photos and store them. You can also use their many templates to scrapbook your photos and write the stories that go with them and then have it published in a hardcover book that will last a very long time. They also have an assurance policy that if your book should get destroyed in a fire, flood, etc. they will replace it for half the price.  There are just so many things you can do at Heritage Makers. 

Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 12:36 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• Memory Manager 3.o by creative memories lets you store and organize your photos, you can edit them, journal right next to the picture it is a great program if you have any questions just ask.
    wyattgrace

Answer by wyattgrace at 8:24 PM on Oct. 27, 2009