Ovulation or implantation?????

my husband and i r TTC! I have been off BC for a week and half now. For the past 4 days i have had really bad pain on my ovaries and cramping which i dont normally do w/ ovulation or periods. Today my lower back hurts but im pretty sure that i already ovulated on either the 6th or 7th. So what does this mean!!!???? so curious but i know its too early to take a prego test. My last period was the 22nd and im due for it again on oct. 20th. Any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm. I know ovulation can hurt pretty bad sometimes. Sometimes, you don't always ovulate on the same time but for your sake, I hope it's implantation. I know every girl is different but I found out like a week or almost a week before my missed period so you don't have to wait all the way until the 20th. Have you ever tried the WondFo brand of pregnancy tests? I highly reccomend them. They work fast. Just as fast as the digital worked. I got mine on ebay. Also, they have good ovulation tests. I hope that you are pregnant now but if not, you should try their ovulation tests. Good Luck!
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 11:16 AM on Oct. 8, 2009