so did you cramp the first few weeks of your pregancy?

ok so im like 4 weeks and 4 days and iv been kinda cramp..is that normal??did any one else cramp around now?and what could it be?there kinda like pms cramps.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yup! yup! yup! your uterus is stretching to accomodate the little one. Cramping is normal unless accompanied with blood.
    DoriNYC

Answer by DoriNYC at 10:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I cramped too! Infact I was cramping so bad I was going to take some hydrocodean left over from a procedure...I took a pregnancy test just in case and sure enough I was pregnant so I didn't take it. but this is normal! He is a healthy 3 yr old now!
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 10:48 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i am cramping to. My Dr told me its normal. so yes its normal. im in the same boat with you.
    HardyGirl19

Answer by HardyGirl19 at 11:00 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I don't remember if I did but I did later on && I thought it was something bad but it was normal. I'm always paranoid! lol
    heatherb8924

Answer by heatherb8924 at 11:13 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• oooh yeah i sure did. it went away after about two months. your uterus is stretching and preparing to make room for your little one, so it doesnt feel too nice just yet!
    SammyJoB

Answer by SammyJoB at 12:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Yep, and it really scared me, but I now have a 2 week old, lol. You'll be fine. :)
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:54 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I did with both of my pregnancies and my doctor told me it was normal. I have 2 healthy children now. :)
    cmp0505

Answer by cmp0505 at 3:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2009