Weird prego question. 35 weeks and 3 days...

Hi,

So strange.. So when I do alot of house cleaning after wards I need to sit down cause I am sore from all the moving around. So when I go to bed.. It feels like the babys head is soooo slow its going to fall out.. lol i felt like that last night cause I had to keep getting up to pee(like normal) and man.. it was low in there. but I think it moved outta there.. Cause I dont feel that much pressure.. Do u think its head was engaged and came out.. or what??

NewMomToBe84

Asked by NewMomToBe84 at 11:31 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm almost 37 weeks, I haven't experienced where he's been really low and felt like is head went back up. However, your baby should be dropping right about now, either slow or fast. More then likely your feeling a shift when you clean or pee and the baby might be lower. I know I've experienced that this past couple of weeks.
    Good Luck to you!!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2009