Anyone elses kiddos have FAVORITE outfits you end up washing and wearing the next day, everyday??

My lil one is six, she has two fav outfits, including panties:) that she always wants to wear every single day. I wash them every single nite. Does anyone elses kiddos do this???
Im not going to MAKE my child wear something she is not comfy in: SO NO BASHING!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Nope
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• No. My daughter has favorite things but if she wears them and they are dirty, she has to wait until laundry days to get them back to wear again.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My kids were never that way but my sister was the worst about that, it wa the same 3 outfits..over and over again! The goodness is she did eventually outgrow it, my mom just humored her, didn't feel it was one of those things to fight about.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 1:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• yes my dd has this shirt that say's she is a princess.....and she wants to wear it everyday!
    ((((i always have to give he different excuses everyday)))) and the shirt is brand new!!!
    Linsigirl26

Answer by Linsigirl26 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Nope. I'd just flatout tell them no & to pick something else or go naked.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 1:04 PM on Oct. 9, 2009