I just found out Im POSITIVE

For hepatitus C & genital herpes. My bf and I have been together for 2 yrs & have 8 month old baby. When i was prgnant with him, i knew i dint' have anything bc i was tested for everything. but im so hurt and mad at myself i blame myself for this bc i should have known better!!!! a few months ago i found my bf in numerous lies regarding being unfaithful. i even found girls #'s in his car, a used condom wrapper in his wallet (we dont use condoms obviously). i got testd bc i found a small sore on my pubic area. it didn't hurt or anything but it itched bad & eventually started to swell up & then i had more of them even on the inside of my vagina! I was freaking the hell out. i made the appt. & the nurse recommended that i have a full std test done. then im hit with the news that im now positive for hep c. he doesn't know any of this yet. im going to kill him when he gets home. literally. im going to get a knife & slit his throat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Yikes! Try to calm down,he is a piece of crap who doesn't deserve you getting arrested. Think of your baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You need to take all his shit and set it on fire in the front yard. I would be so mad. I know how you feel when me and my bf got together, a month after we started haveing sex i had my normal pap done and everything was normal, well after I had my baby I was postive for HVP without genital warts I have the cervical cancer strain, but I came home and fliped the F out. But then I talked to my dr. and she said it could take up to 2 years before anything ever shows up so there is no way to know if he has been unfaithful, I am still on my guard waiting to see if he slips up but as far as I can see there really in no chance of him cheating, but I am paying alot more attention to what he is doing and when now. Good luck, If you need someone 2 bail you out of jail, hollar. lol.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Screaming at men dosen't hurt them.. crying and cutting their throats dosen't either.. If you want revenge call me and I'll give you some ideas.. LOL..
    but seriously, think rationally. Financially can you do it without him ? If not, make sure you have is Social Security number before you kick him out ! You will have that baby for at least 18 years after he's gone, you have to remember that. you are a mother now and you have to make sensible decisions ! Get rid of him, get yourself taken care off and find someone else.. there is always bigger and better out there..
    lajoie4ever

Answer by lajoie4ever at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'm sorry you have to go through this. And I hope you are better permanently soon. Good for you for caring so well about yourself and your health. If you're nursing be sure to check the meds short term or long term for safe nursing. You might want to check w/your pharmacist and a breast feeding organization.

What a creep he is to do that to you. Even if it means counselling for you to deal with this, do that if you can. Don't let one or two's high prices put you off, keep searching.

Maybe a clinic or hospital has support groups for this for you. Remember to keep focused on your baby and her needs, your health. Can you move closer to your family for support and help?

If there's any satisfaction in this its that you found out even at cost to yourself that he's a sob and he's infected more than you so when all this comes slamming down on him he's going to be nailed into hell heavy duty from multiple women.

Hope you're ok.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 12:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Don't worry about the herpes. Tons of people have it and you can have a very normal life with it. Start taking Lysine supplements to control your out breaks. Lavender oil will dry up a blister in a day and control the itching. The Rx meds are stupid expensive.

You need to get working on the Hep C. No alcohol. You need to protect your liver. No Tylenol or other pain meds. You need to get your baby tested. Talk with your pediatrician and your doctor. You can have this virus and not get sick from it if you do the right things.

You wanna get him? CHILD SUPPORT! get a good family lawyer, you might even get one free or reduced rate bc of your situation. You get him for all of your medical treatments too. You sue him and sue him. Men love 2 things, their cocks and their money. Take his money.
    Anonymous

• OP here

Im shaking from head to toe. Im scared as hell & even more enraged. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This isn't like having gonorhea or any curable disease, these diseases i now have are PERMANENT!!!! They are not curable i am stuck with them for life!!! How am i ever going to be with somebody else now that im infected with these disgusting diseases? who would want to even touch me now! this is so fucking unfair. I cant stop looking at the clock for when this son of a fucking bitch gets home. he's in for a rude awakening omg i dont even have words to describe how mad i am at him. i dont even want to tell my friends or family what i have. how can i tell anybody? im going to cut off his dick. why did he do this to me? why did i do this to myself???????? this is my fault. i should of made him use a condom when i caught him in the first lie 3 months ago!!!!! my life is hopeless now.
    Anonymous

• Going to prison and losing your baby isn't the way to go. He's not worth it. I would tell him but get rid of him then concentrate on finding out how to live as healthy as possible with these conditions.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Your life is not over although I know you feel like it is. There really are men who will love you for who you are even with what you've got. You will find one. But do yourself and your baby a favor and throw that bastard out now. There are worse things he could bring you. Dump him before it happens.

Like a PP said, a lot of people do live normal lives with Herpes. It's possible that you won't even have regular outbreaks. Some people only have them once in a great while. Avoid stess as much as you can. Yes, that will be hard for a while but if you stress you'll make your chance of outbreaks much greater.

Anonymous

• Having Hep C and HPV aren't the end of your life. I have HPV. I don't know if I gave it to my husband or he gave it to me. (neither has cheated, we both had relationships before each other) He takes the blame for it, he doesn't want me to feel guilty. And he says he would want it anyway, since I had it. He loves me. What can I say.
    Don't physically hurt him. The others are right. Burn his shit. Sue him. He gave you incurable diseases. Did you get the cancer strain, or not? I am unclear on that. If so, that's more ammo for suing the shit out of him.
    You can also take out a personal ad in the local paper warning others about him!
    Anonymous

• GET HIM DRUNK AND TATTOO INFECTED WITH HERPES ACROSS HIS FORHEAD!!!
    Anonymous