Do you like cats or dogs better?

munch12502

Asked by munch12502 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dogs all the way.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I like dogs when I dont have to take care of them, but as far as a pet, I am a cat person. They arent needy and are born litter trained. They are easier then dogs and are so much sweeter, no drooling all over you and no bad breathe in your face. They are so chill and laid back and great to snuggle with.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I grew up with both dogs and cats. I love both, but we only have dogs. I don't like how cats jump up on tables and countertops and I don't want a litter box in my house. Even as a kid, our cats were inside/outside cats and we didn't own a litter box. They went outside to go to the bathroom. It seems that everyone who owns a cat, you can smell it. Many people don't clean the catbox often enough and/or change the litter. YUCK. Kitties are sweet though and so adorable.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Cats!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• dogs.

but cats are good too. They taste just like chicken. haha
    Anonymous

• Dogs all the way. Not little yappy Paris Hilton purse dogs...not really dogs. I don't DO cats. I am allergic and there is only room for one cat in my house and I am the one.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 2:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Dogs!!!! I think cats are sweet and all, but they poop in a box in your house and that kind of freaks me out, lol!! Here is one of my pictures of one of my lovely rescued ladies as a puppy!

Sarah1220

Answer by Sarah1220 at 3:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'm a dog person! My dream is to get a autism dog for my son, but thanks to our neighbors unmannered dogs, he's terrified of them! Poor kid!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• cats!!!!!!!!!!!
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 1:03 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• Cats ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:55 AM on Oct. 9, 2009