Why is it only Pastafarianism that is turned down?

There are plenty of religions so why is it that The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the only who must denied in so many areas..

Again Christians have overtaken our schools and practically our GOVT and many other areas and that is also a way to Deny The FSM so why is it that everyone is allowed to and must live in a system where its Denying The FSM instead of Getting both Sides and letting people choose for themselves?

Ramen Sisters, May you all be touched by his great noodliness!

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 12:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Is anyone else finding all these; woe is me, I'm a poor persecuted Christian; posts to just be ridiculous?
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 12:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My co worker just looked at me like I was on something, I started laughing so hard at this post.

RAmen!
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think it is because you don't really BELIEVE in the FSM.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 12:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Because everyone knows Mexican food is the best! It is my life's goal to make sure ONLY taco's, burrito's and quesadillas(however the hell you spell that) are served in ALL public schools. It's the only way.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I really think it depends on the sauce.
    erdavh

Answer by erdavh at 12:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have been touched by his noodle appendage, and it felt good. =D
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 12:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It is a satire like nonsense idea that is designed to make fun of other beliefs. Do you really think making fun of others is the best way to go about this? What do you think is going to happen? You don't believe the FSM is real higher power that listens to prayers. you are poking fun and belittling behavior so expect to be treated with a cold shoulder.
    Anonymous

• Unfair post for the gluten-free pregnant woman who would trade her SO for a plate of pasta and meatballs right now. May the strength of your wit aide the strength of my will during this food craving.

Ra-men!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It is a satire like nonsense idea
    ________________________________

The same could be argued for any other faith in a higher power.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 12:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• All religions are satires of themselves. IMO, but I do not care what others believe. I think there is just as much of a chance of the FSM existing as there is a man in the sky.
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2009