When will It be time again

Hey Lady I was just sitting here thinking about something .. When would be a good time to have another baby?? I mean i think about it all the time I mean it don't help the too think about it I mean sometimes I miss being Peg that might sound Crazy but the feeling you get when the baby Born and when you are seems so right. don't it.. You can't say not good the think about it or dream about it.. Right.. So what the News......... I mean your Young for only a little while

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it is different for everyone. I want to wait until my LO is out of diapers and sleeping solid through the night.

BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• me and my husband plan on waiting 4 to 5 years before we have another
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 12:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• lol. not sure what your question is but my son is 2 and we are just now starting to try for a second child. but everyone is different.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 1:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009