When do you find time to do your exercise videos???

I just can't seem to find the time! In the morning doesn't work - my DH leaves at 6:30 and my toddler gets up at 7 usually, so I only have 1/2 an hr to shower and "get ready" for the day. Naptime would work except I sweat when I'm doing them and want to shower after, which I rarely have time to do. And they say not to exercise before bed b/c it makes it hard to sleep! How do you fit them into your day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Its just one of those things that if you really want to do it you make the time. Sometimes I have to get up at 5:30 to do it. Sometimes I don't do it until 10 at night. I never have any problems sleeping when I work out at night.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 12:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I am usually up around 4am (dogs want to go out), but once I get up I cannot go back to sleep so I will either do all my workouts between 4:30-6:30, or I will break them up and do 1 or 2 during that time and finish the rest after I get kids to school @ 8am.

I definitely prefer morning workouts. They say that morning workouts are the best because it really revs up the metabolism.

But you have to find something that will work for you, it does not matter when or what.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:07 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• put the baby in the stroller or backpack and go for a walk or run

Answer by rkoloms at 10:22 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• During lunch time, I move my son's high chair in front of my treadmill and run while he's eating.Be creative, you will figure out a way to do it if you really want to.
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 12:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I used to exercise before bed take a shower and slept very well. The one thing to keep in mind is something is better than nothing and things will change. Enjoy them right now and take the suggestions of the other moms.

Peace, <>
    JoyceTN

Answer by JoyceTN at 8:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2009