how many of you had your baby before 40 weeks????please read

i would like to know in what week did you have your baby and how did you know you were in labor???i would love for you to respond

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 12:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• #2 was 39weeks and #3 was 39 weeks as well.

#2 was natural labour....I knew it was labour because I had a nap, then had cramping went for a walk and it didn't go away.

#3 was induced.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• #1 was 39 weeks,5 days-my water broke. #2 was 37 weeks (c-section) due to A LOT of problems. We were overjoyed we made it to 37 weeks.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 1:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• 35 weeks. I had twins. I didn't think I was in labor. I just had a few contractions. My mom asked every day if I was having contractions. That day I told her "kinda" and she insisted on running me to the hospital. I still don't think I was in labor. The lady was new and said I was 4 cm. Sure didn't feel like it. The day before at the dr appt I was 1 cm and ha been for a couple months. I don't know what labor or labor pain feels like. I eventually had a c section after 19 hours. But I had an epidural bc tey said it would start hurting. I got pitocin. Didn't feel a thing. My c section was another story. I felt everything!
    dennysgirl07

Answer by dennysgirl07 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• With my first I was 36 wks. My water broke.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 1:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• first 38 wks i went into labor during the labor and delivery tour the nurses saw me grabbing m,y belly and bending down i was in pain not much but in pain. they check me and i was in labor
    baabynumber 2 37 wks my water broke at home
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Boy: 35 weeks, 2 days, water broke at home, no contractions. They started pitocin on me and I had him 7 hours later.

Girl: 37 weeks 1 day, water broke while walking, some contractions, but not bad. They died off after my water broke, so I got pitocin, again, and had her 6 1/2 hours later.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Boy my 1st: 38 wks, 2 days, my water broke, no contractions, started pitocin, then led to c-section

girl my 2nd: 39 wks, 4 days, my water broke, contractions within 15 minutes, c-section 2 1/2 hours later because my 1st was one
    proudmomma1986

Answer by proudmomma1986 at 4:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2009