How do you stay balanced/organized?

I'm a SAHM of 3 and babysit in my home during the day. I'm also the Daisy Girl Scout Leader (Tuesday nights), Sunday School Teacher (4&5 yr olds, Sunday morning), attend adult chatechism classes (Thursday nights), volunteer in Kinder class room (Tuesday and Thurs mornings), plus everything else that a Mom needs to do. Some days I just feel overwhelmed and don't know where to start, or what order to do my planning, etc.

How do you stay sane and keep it all organized/together? I love being an involved Mom, I just need to get it all in order .

scrapbookmylife

Asked by scrapbookmylife at 1:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• organized.....what's that? this word is foreign to me......
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 2:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• check out TheFlyLady.com - I work fulltime outside the home, go to school 3 nights a week and raise a toddler and teenager on my own. its the little things that go far! at home and office i find little projects that take 15 minutes are great and make me feel like i accomplish something but not only one thing.

I've taken this to the office and everyday i take 15 minutes to clean out a drawer or cabinet somewhere in the office and man everyone is loving it. and i get a quick break from the computer and in a week i have an entire area cleaned and reorganzied.!!!!

look her up - i dont read all the ideas but some are great!
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 2:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I keep lists and write things on the calendar. That works for me. If I write it down, it gets done. If I don't write it down, it won't.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2009