I been so not myself after having my daughter 2 months ago c section on meds for high blood preassure going crazy will it ever get better?

Developed preeclampsia 10 days after giving birth in aug. somedays just when i feel better boom i feel crappy again its hard to rest having to attend to my kids any suggestions

nina81109

Asked by nina81109 at 1:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• You need help with your kids and house. A c-section and postpartum pre-eclampsia! Have you thought of ways you could get help?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• no i just been none stop since i gave birth and i feel like its catching up to me now hopefully i will feel strong again they say things get worse b4 they get better
    nina81109

Answer by nina81109 at 4:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I've had a csection I know how you feel. Do you have someone at home that can help you for a few days and take care of baby and let you rest and sleep. I know that helped me a lot. Yes, it does get better. Try to use your upper body strength when doing things that need leg strength. like climbing stairs and getting up out of bed. Percocet helped me with pain. I can feel your pain and if you have another child, the second will be easier you'll know what to do.. I'd also talk to your OBGYN if you have other concerns...
    fireangel0310

Answer by fireangel0310 at 11:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009