Did I lose a friend?

I was chatting online with a cm member. We chatted for awhile. On 9/27 we were chatting and all the sudden she was gone. She has not been on since then. I have left messages on cm and on her private email. I miss her it was nice having someone to chat with. I am worried I did something even though I don't think I did.

madmomof2

Asked by madmomof2 at 1:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• If she has not been on then I would say that she has something going on in her life that keeps her away from the computer. For some, the computer is a way to pass the time and the 'friends' on here are disposable...I use this site as a getaway from reality.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i feel the same way jademom07 i just dont have time to be on every day i think i only have one friend added but the advise that the other moms have given me has been really helpfull.madmomof2 you probly didnt do anything just hang tight she may have computer problems or somthing like that. just keep check back
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 2:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2009