Considering a boob job

My breasts are a DD. They hang to almost to my bellybutton, and they lay flat. I hate the way they move when I wear a bra. Whenever I pass by storefront glass, I look at my reflection and hate how my breasts move when I walk. I so desire the perkiness and firmness of fresh boobs. My naturals are too soft and flabby.

For anyone who has had a boob job done, how do fake boobs look and feel under clothes?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Before you consider this I am an F cup.....when I weighed 100lbs, I was a DDD. My husband loves large breasts, but he says he definitely prefers natural. He expects them to hang down, he expects them to be softer, he says he prefers real.....he knows the fake are just that....fake.

I actually have wanted a breast reduction because of the weight for a long time, but I'm chicken about surgery. He says he would support me for health reasons, but personally he'd rather have natural and all that comes with that........just a thought.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Before going through surgery, get a really good bra. This changed my decision.
    JLynn0871

Answer by JLynn0871 at 1:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• When they do this, they will completely remove the nipple, remove the excess skin and tissue, and then relocate and reattach the nipple. You will have a scar vertically from the underside of the breast and around the nipple...you may lose nipple sensation permanently. Most likely, they will not 'implant' anything but use your existing 'filler' and you will still need to wear a bra (depending on how big they still are) and they will still feel the effects of gravity and may start to sag again. Any weight gain can also effect their size.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You may also want to consider a breast lift. This usually doesn't involve implants, just removing excess skin and lifting the breasts so they are more firm and perky. this site has more info on it.

http://www.surgery.org/consumers/procedures/breast/breast-lift
    frat_twin_mama

Answer by frat_twin_mama at 2:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have implants. They look natural. They are still perky after having a baby, but they definitely look a little different than they did before. Actually, having a baby made them look even more natural. They still jiggle and bounce. I still breastfed too.
    Anonymous

• to actually answer your question,, my implants are not very big, but they still sag. They are uncomfortable when I lay on my stomach (which is the only way I can sleep) They don't feel different after a while. You just get used to them.
    Anonymous

• OP ~ I am the same size and in the same situation as you.
    I would like to have my breasts reduced because of my upper back and neck pain - I don't care if they are perky or if I have nipple sensation after surgery. I have been fitted for bras and wear them except for bed time, which I feel I deserve to be able to sleep in some comfort. Bras are too restraining.
    I wish you all the best in your decision.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:24 AM on Oct. 9, 2009