Anybody watch Dr. Phill yesterday. Teen Sex in High Schools.

WOW
http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/1323.

I asked my 16 yr son as it was on while we were having dinner if he has seen sex on the dance floor or at the dances and he said no. Do you think this is now the norm?

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 1:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• I don't normally watch Dr. Phil but I was flipping channels and came across it. The thing I agree with is talking to kids on an ongoing basis, not just have "the talk". Our 13 yr old gets so embarrassed when I talk about it but I figure at least he knows I'm not afraid to approach the subject. He knows he can come to me anytime, now if he does I don't know. I just hope he does.
    What I can't believe is that kids don't realize they can get STD's from oral sex.... That's scary! I made sure our son knows even a kiss can give them all sorts of scary diseases.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 1:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i had sex at school twice (he is now my dh) both times it was a dance and we sneak out and went into one of the buldings
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• my brother has had sex at school and he got caught onces. i think teens do it at dances and stuff because they cant do it at home or they just want to do it.
    ashmomoftwins

Answer by ashmomoftwins at 8:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2009

• we had a middle schooler when we were in Germany that had sex with her boyfriend and his friends and they videotaped it. Her excuse when caught she had plans to be a porn star. I've heard that it happens on the buses alot too.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2009