35 weeks ....still 5 weeks to go??

am i already a horrible mother cuz i am going out of my mind waiting???

tiffandgene2009

Asked by tiffandgene2009 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no i hated being pregnat its a pain!! by the way i ahd my kids at 38 and 37 wks. so maybe you have less time or maybe more than 5 weeks,. is all a waiting game
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• no, it's normal to feel anxious. you're almost there :)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• count on 7 weeks to go :) 38-42 weeks is the norm, so you could have 3 weeks, you could have 7 weeks. but if you count on 7 maybe it will help you not be so anxious.
    Anonymous

• You could easily have 7 weeks to go since normal human gestation is 38-42 weeks, 40 is just the middle of that.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 2:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i'm the same!! i don't want him to be born too early, but i'm so excited as well as tired of pelvic pain and all that i can't wait and i'm being impatient. ive had pretty bad pelvic pain lately even tho they didn't think he'd dropped yet so i'm expecting it to get worse and i'm scared. i can barely walk from it sometimes and i'm afraid of falling. i feel like i'm gonna be crazy soon! ur not alone :)
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 3:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Mine's due on friday the 13th of November, but I'm thinking he's as impatient as I am, and may be a Halloween baby (I'm 35 weeks as of today).

Believe me, I'm right there with ya-- and who the heck knows where my belly band is around this place to help support my tummy! It's irking me to no end!
    Narakyndryn

Answer by Narakyndryn at 1:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2009