• In the Spotlight:

pregnant again

I just turned 19 and im prego with number 2.... my first just turned 1 in august....im scared to death to tell my parents because they didnt handle the first one very well.... any advice???? PLEASE NO BASHING!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• wel hun whats done is done. just tell them. hopefully youhave job and are trying to get oyur life back together i do suggest you get on bc. you seem to be very fertile
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 1:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Just come right out and tell them your an adult whats the worst they can do?? I'm 23 pregnant with #2 my mom didnt really want me to have another one yet (even though dd is 3) but when I told her she did the mom/grandma thing and called everyone once I gave her the ok.
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I wish I had your fertility.
    Anonymous

• Just tell them. There is really nothing they can do about it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• when i told my parents i was preggo agian they freaked my dad actually got mad at me!! Iam 33 yrs old and this is baby # 5 . You never know whats going to happen just be honest and tell them get it over with so you can get on with your prenatal care and Dr appointments
    witchymoma

Answer by witchymoma at 1:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• God doesn't make mistakes so remember that even though this IS going to be hard, it's not a mistake. Just breathe and you WILL be okay. There is a life inside you and even if it was unplanned, it has a right to live and regardless of what anyone else says, just remember the first line. God doesnt make mistakes PERIOD.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• awe..hun...i'm pregnant with my 3rd i'm 23..been married for almost 5 years....BUT my baby is 8 months old and i'm 6 months pregnant! i thought my mom and dad would shit...My parents are in their early 40's and already have 3 grand babies! 2 by me and 1 by my brother and a 4th of the way. My mom said good luck..and my dad play slugged me in the arm and said man you are kilin me....
    My mother in law was a different story....we told her after we told my parents because we thought they would be the hard ones to deal with...i was wrong....with me sitting 2 feet away she talked about me like i was a dog...telling my husband that he needed to have me fixed..when we told her he was probably going to get a vesectomy..she got bitchy and said well what if he leaves you he should be able to have more kids!
    I say tell them as early as possible..gives them 9 months to get used to it..and fuck them if they don't get used to it....
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• cont. btw my mother in law hates me! and my kids......even thou they are her son's kids too...so her response was to be expected. i just didn't think she would do it with me sitting next to her
    AustinsMommy306

Answer by AustinsMommy306 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2009