How long after stopping birth control did you get pregnant?

I just finished my last pack of birth control pills about a week ago and would like to start trying for another baby. How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping?
Oh and i was using nuvaring after having my daughter (16 months) and i've had 2 miscarriages this year, the last one was on september 4th. What are my chances of having another miscarriage? I switched to the pill because my dr said it was the nuvaring that caused my miscarriages. I have had a normal period since the 4th of last month and my dr said it's ok to try now. So any experiences or just input would be helpful. Thanks

jnsdrf

Asked by jnsdrf at 2:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• Some women get pregnant right away. After taking their last cycle of birth control. Allot of doctor's recommend waiting for your first regular menstrual cycle. Then go ahead and try. Although waiting is not essential. Good luck in your baby making !

baby dust

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I was off the shot for about a year before I got pregnant, but we not trying so t probably could have been sooner
    KayLundy3

Answer by KayLundy3 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Well, I was still ON BC when I got pregnant, so....
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 2:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• About three months. I missed two periods after I quit, had one, and then got pregnant the following ovulation.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009