Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok i need to fix my last question i'm 30 years old i have a rash around my mouth i don't know how it got there but i put everything on it to poison lotion to alcohol to triple antibiotic and i have put baby oil on it too just today i have no idea what to do .. i would love to hear from you all plz help thanks so much :)

Answer Question

Asked by rebelcouple at 2:28 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • If it's not going away, you really really need to see a doctor.

    Hydrocortisone is the usual treatment for rashes.

    Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • I agree with GD,

    I would seriously go to the doctor,
    Using cortozine cream usually work's but since my kid's have VERY sensitive skin
    I come to find out there are ALOT MORE creams out there other than cortozine to help with rashes
    Good Luck and Fast Healing!

    Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • A rash on the mouth is a symptom of Syphlus. Yes, an STD, a deadly one. Antibiotics will make it go away. Go to the doctor.

    Answer by mehamil1 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • simple old fashioned Vaseline?

    Answer by auroura at 3:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

  • Go to the doctor. Also, could it just be that your skin is dry? When I wash my hands I usually wipe my face before drying my hands and around my mouth gets dry. My hands do the same thing. Have you dry a fragrance free lotion?

    But definitely go to the doctor. if it hasn't gone away, it could be something serious.

    Answer by MommyLee08 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.