what s\do i do if the father dont want to see the kid

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Raise the child with out the father around.

Answer by louise2 at 2:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• his loss not urs just do what u have to do it might be harder but will make u stronger...best of luck
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• You both will be better off. Just another sperm donor.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 2:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Seriously? You can't make the man see the child. If he doesn't want to see the child then perhaps you are both better off without him.
    Anonymous

• Ya his lost not yours and if he has made that decision then that is the finally decision. Sometimes it's just easier to be a single mommy ya it's hard and you will have the times that you wish you had the help. Maybe you have a family member that can play that role for your child's sake. If not then ya you are facing a lot on your plate but if you have faith and just do your best,  that is all that counts. Keep your child best interest in mind at all times. I have learned being a mom that I am not the most perfect mom but I do my best and she is loved, feed,has clothes on her and roof over her head then I am doing my best. GL to you and your LO.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2009