My son will be going to headstart for the first time next week and I'm a little worried about how he's going to act since I'm dealing with a little Spiderman in my house if you know what I mean.I don't want him kicked out of school and I want to warn the teachers about him before he starts so should I be worried or let nature take its course and let them see it for themselves?

wandaluv

Asked by wandaluv at 3:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I was worried about that too and when I tried to warn the teacher she laughed at me and said she had "seen it all" you know what, she was right. DS is not nearly as crazy at school and they have enough aids in and out of the room to keep a hand on him when he needs it.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Don't worry -- you will be amazed at how much better your son behaves when he is at school.
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 3:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• That's what I plan on doing when I have my son start school. I am going to let them know how he is cuz my son iz one crazy lil boy!
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• hmm poor school....usually they ask if you have any concerns behaviorly and emotionally
    Anonymous

• I love heastart. I have a little one that climbed to the top of the refridgeonce threw the toys of the landing. Do not worry toys fit and little boys do not. This is his second year in headstart. I'm also majoring in early childhood development and education. I have a lot of babysitting experience and think my son has been one of the worst behaved children I've ever seen. His an angel at heastart and His getting better at home we were told to not yell at him and whisper to get him to listen. Try that and do not worry to much worst case they will make him go 1/2 days ( my school has that policy) and next step he will get some behaviour help. It turns out mine asks like that to get his sisters attention. They laugh when he clowns around when I look they act serious. Urg.
    mamicharacter

Answer by mamicharacter at 9:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009