Would you be Pissed the F off????? Help me prove a point!

So my hub was talking to his cousin....(who I dont like) Whom is coming to visit next week. He said he was fixing to get some......(whatever) and my dh said "hit it once for me" WHILE I was sitting there! Would you be mad and hurt?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I dont get what your saying?
    Anonymous

• I would be hitting your hubby once for yourself. What a dumbass! Kick him in the dangly bits!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I think I'd be insulted by that!! That's both rude and demeaning to you! I hope his cousin is single, but he's marriage, and shouldn't need to "hit it"!! No I wouldn't like that!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I would have flipped the f**k out.
    Anonymous

• Sorry....obviously he's not marriage..he's married!!! Guess I got worked up!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 3:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I had to read this about six times to understand what you're asking!

No. I wouldn't bother getting mad. Not worth my time. Sitting and listening to DH's conversation with someone I don't like...also not worth my time. And having that person visit...triply not worth my time! **grin**

I'd be far more upset about Mr. Person I Don't Like coming in for a visit than anything else.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• thats kinda weird to be thinking of "RELATIONS" and your cousin but no not hurt but disgusted men are different
    tiffandgene2009

Answer by tiffandgene2009 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• By the way...not saying you're wrong. Your feelings are never never never never right or wrong...they just ARE.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Your husband has the sensitivity of a troll. I would tell him he is a jerk and just for that he can be sure he isn't going to "get some" for a while.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 3:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• OP...Also this was out of character for dh to say something like that with me there........It just struck me wrong!!!!!!
    Anonymous