Do you ever shave your arms?

I know this is an odd question to ask, but was curious enough to ask!

I've never been one to have a lot of hair growth on my arms, however, the older I get, the darker the hairs are becoming. The good thing is that I mostly have light hair except for the few!

Thanks in advance for answering my "weirdo" question!

Debbie

sharebearmomof2

Asked by sharebearmomof2 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I use to when I was younger. Recently I decided to wax them. I loved it. They are so smooth.If you get your upper lip and eyebrows waxed it doesn't hurt much in comparison.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have hairy arms. But the hair is blonde. I have never thought of shaving them or waxing them.

Answer by louise2 at 3:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'm trying to work the courage up to do a bikini. Ouch!
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I use to when i was younger but stopped. If i had hairy arms that i was self conscious about i would totally shave them.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 3:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i did for the first time 3 months ago. my DD kept pulling my arm hairs when she was in her aggervating mood so i went and shaved them so she couldn't do it anymore. lol
    okc-mom-2

Answer by okc-mom-2 at 3:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I've shaved my arms every day since I was 15... I always hated my arm hair - it was dark and long - so one day I started shaving it and now I feel icky if I don't do it. It isn't a hassle, maybe takes thirty seconds in the shower every day... I honestly love it.

But I also have trichotillamania, so that may have something to do with it! Lol...
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 6:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Thanks for all your replies!
    Like a few of you, I too shaved my arms when I was younger. Of course, it was a big deal to shave at 13 whether you needed to or not! LOL!

I actually pluck the few dark hairs that I have. Those seem to always grow longer than the rest. Yuck!

sharebearmomof2

Answer by sharebearmomof2 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have been shaving my arms for about 6 years, I love it. My husband shaves his arms too. I wouldn't want it any other way..
    Anonymous

• I've asked this question before, I shave my arms or use my Smooth Away on them. I love the feeling of nice smooth arms.
    emnasmom

Answer by emnasmom at 8:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have very little hair on my arms but my sister and several of my customers use the facial version of the Skin So Soft Hair Removal Cream. The hair wipes right off and leaves you smooth without the prickles or darker grow back. :) www.youravon.com/dhullum use coupon code FSANY for free shipping
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2009