Disney Cruise

We are thinking of going on a Disney cruise in 2010. It would be DH, myself, a 10 yr old, 7 yr old and a 4 yr old. I was remembering our trip at Walt Disney World and how everything in magical, everywhere you go on the resorts (when you stay at a WDW hotel), the parks, the restaurants, everything... for those who have been on a Disney cruise, and the parks, how does that compare, the magical factor????
Thanks in advance!

sauterelledesil

Asked by sauterelledesil at 3:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Travel

• My good friend just got back from their Disney cruise and now I SO want to go in 2010 too. She said that it is everything magical and all just like anything Disney is. She said when the characters come out, there are only a few kids in line as opposed to hundreds like at Magic Kingdom, so the characters really put a special spin on everything. She said the food was delicious, the entertainment was great. The kids loved the kids club. The island was wonderful. It all sounded so great that I am ready to go NOW. If you have any specific questions, I can ask her for you.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I think there is a special Disney group here. They would be helpful. Also check out www.allearsnet.com and www.cruisecritic.com
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 12:25 PM on Oct. 12, 2009