Which apps would you recommend for the iPhone/iPod Touch?

Useful, games, music, anything will do.

chimis

Asked by chimis at 3:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Technology

• iPhone! I love it I can text and surf the net oh my to i like my phone.
    Anonymous

• Theres one called trapper that lets you know where cops are hiding while you are driving, we like that one.
    Anonymous

• Grocery iQ is great on my iTouch (wish they made the app for my BB)! Lets you build a shopping list and sorts it out by aisle. You can also build multiple lists for different stores. What's really great is it somehow has a gigantic database and you can narrow down what you need by brand and detail like Coffee Mate Hazelnut SugarFree (just making this up). I also like that you can keep items on a favorites list. I thnk this app costs a few dollars, a small price to pay when it saves a ton of time.
    bellaboosmom

Answer by bellaboosmom at 12:30 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• You might find this article helpful!

http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/0,28757,1823107,00.html

PinkSodaPop

Answer by PinkSodaPop at 8:12 PM on Oct. 14, 2009

• It's user preference.. what are you into? Games, Social, Education and so on?
    Some of my favorites are Tweetdeck, Facebook, FML (just for laughs!) and AppMiner. AppMiner is probably my #1. It will find new apps, and it finds apps that are on sale. It's very useful and I've found numerous apps that I didn't see on the main app page with this one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Oct. 22, 2009

Next question overall (Travel)
Disney Cruise