Spotting at 12 weeks.

I noticed a little spotting when I woke up this morning. I went to the doctor and they heard the heartbeat and said it wsa 177 bpm. I have had 3 miscarriages before and they all started like this but no later than 8 weeks. Also the heartbeat, if at all found was very low...around 90 bpm. I had a son after the 3 miscarriages and they never found a cause. They wouldn't do an ultrasound and they're calling it a treatened miscarrige. I am just still so nervous. Any reasuring stories?

jenae_gist

Asked by jenae_gist at 3:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im sorry youre going through this, did they diagnose you with a problem? i never had a miscarriage but when i was pregnant with my first i also woke up bleeding really heavy i thought i was miscarring but they also called it a threatened miscarriage i was diagnosed with hypothyroism a thyroid problem they gaved me medication..i was about 2 months and they stopped the bleeding i continued my pregnancy i delieved a preemie girl..take care!!
    mom_of2angels13

Answer by mom_of2angels13 at 6:04 PM on Oct. 8, 2009