Help Outta control Blood pressure 35 weeks?

I am on 600MG of labeterol for hypertension I cant get my doctor to take time to talk to me and my head is killing me. I went to the hospital once this week with a BP of 150/106 and they still sent me home even though I was lightheaded and having major headaches. My head is killing me today and my dr. wont call me back I know he is busy but I have been calling all week. Does anyone know how to lower blood pressure naturally I have laid around all day. I am have a dr. appt. tomorrow.

Tat_9280

Asked by Tat_9280 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Exercise (walking daily is best), eating a low sodium diet, and avoiding stress lower blood pressure naturally.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 4:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• GO BACK TO THE E.R NOW! My BP was 186/110 at my 35 wk appt. and my Doc sent me straight to the birth center for a c-section ( my boy was breech) High blood pressure is very dangerous to you and the baby, you could have a stroke, please go to the hospital.
    daralynn

Answer by daralynn at 4:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Go to the hospital...NOW. http://www.preeclampsia.org/symptoms.asp

happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 5:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• If you develop pre-ecclampsia:

* Include potassium rich foods into your diet (bananas, and lightly cooked potato peel)
    * A minium of 2400 calories a day are required
    * Drink Raw beet juice to balance the sodium/potassium ratio in your blood, about 4 ounces daily
    * Take a B complex taken daily with 100mg B6 or brewer's yeast
    * Young dandelion leaves are excellent sources of calcium and potassium, this will vitalize your kidneys and reduce edema

Try these only with the consent of your health care provider. Not everyone should use these methods.
    Anonymous

• http://pregnancy.amuchbetterway.com/prevent-preeclampsia-diet-nutrition/
    Anonymous