what can i do?????????

hello moms, i'm new to this site and i'm really in need of s friend or two who can just really be there to listen. i'm 20 years old and i have a two year old and i'm pregnant with another one, i don't rally have family and i'm all alone. the father of my baby has left me to be with his ex girlfriend.... now my lil girl and i are staying at this homeless shelter in dallas and they are making us leave because i am pregnant and the do not allow that. i have called all the other shelters and no one has any openings. if any one has any info please let me know or advice.

mismommie88

Asked by mismommie88 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Do you have a cell phone? If you do... pm me your number and I will text you and try to help:) Click on my name above this post and select "send a message"
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 4:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• wow i'm sorry! here to listen if ya want! :)
    sarahgibbs

Answer by sarahgibbs at 5:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I may not be in the same situation, but I'm here for you if you need to talk. Just PM me whenever you need to just vent or even if you're looking for some comforting words (I may not be the best with advice, but I can be an un-bias shoulder to cry on if you need it). Good luck mama!
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 5:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i have never been in the situation you are but i am here for you and i will listen. just send me a message anytime of the day or night.
    mommaburns

Answer by mommaburns at 9:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2009