please help

i had two periods in one month ( last month ) and i still waiting on it this month . lately i have been feeling nauseous, dizzy ,headaches , tired and alot of gas bubbles especially at night .they don't hurt just uncomfortable til the point i cant sleep .feel like butterflies and jumping and sometimes i have to pass gas and sometime i dont but for for the pass two weeks i have been getting this feeling .the latest discovery was clear fluid coming out of my nipples and the feeling of instant hornyness and the feeling of wanting to cry . i took a home prg test and it was neg ..what do you think is wrong

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could wait another week and test again, if it does not get better go to the doctor and make sure nothing is wrong!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• they sound like pregnancy symptoms to me! there some tests that you can take 5 days before your missed period...wait a few days and test again try to test first thing in the morning more accurate..i would call and make an appointment..good luck..
    mom_of2angels13

Answer by mom_of2angels13 at 5:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• sounds to me you have a hormonal imbalance... I would call the doctor and get your levels checked... Best of luck to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Oct. 9, 2009