Why am I so big already!?

I found out I was pregnant about 4 weeks ago. I am now 7 almost 8 weeks along. I have not been to the Dr. yet, my first appt is in a week and a half. I can fit in my pants but they are so tight I cant wear them. I have been in maternity pants for the past week. Is there anyone else out there that has gotten big this soon in their pregnancy?? I was able to wear my reg pants til I was about 5 months if not farther along with my last pregnancy!!! Please let me know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• because you always show sooner with the second child, and the third, ect.
    Anonymous

• You get bigger sooner after the first pregnancy because everything has been stretched.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I got big in the very begining of my Pregnancy which kinda was a shocker for me cuz i'm use to being Skinny and fit lol but I read that You actually do start showing a little bit in the very begining. I'm gonna be 20 Weeks this saturday and i'm not even in my Maternity cloths yet but i did show early. and you do tend to show sooner as you have more pregnancys
    Anonymous

• it could also be that you are further along than you think ? are your cycles regular? are you sure your last period was a period, or could have you gotten pregnant sooner. just ideas, but most likely you are right. every pregnancy is different and sometimes you show very early.
    Anonymous

• I showed very early with DD. I needed maternity uniforms for work at 8 weeks pregnant.

It is true what they say about second pregnancies... you do show earlier.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It is true that your pregnancies after the first you will start to show earlier. If you want to feel better I will tell you that I could no longer button my pants at 9 weeks and was in small maternity clothes at 12 weeks!!! AND IT WAS MY FIRST LOL!!!! I have some pics on my profile of my belly at 12 weeks. check it out if you want a laugh lol.
    Mindi7806

Answer by Mindi7806 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• water weight ftl!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:21 PM on Oct. 8, 2009