Breast Cancer

I'm doing a school project for my college class about breast cancer I would like to ask questios to someone who has beaten breast cancer... or someone who has been diagnosed with breast cancer... I would go to family memebers but all that have been diagnosed live to far away so please if you wouldn't mind helping me out and letting me ask you a few questions about your journey since being diagnosed please let me know!

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 4:31 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in

• Contact a breast cancer survivor or support group and see if anyone is willing to talk to you. I would help but do not have breast cancer.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Oh and in addition to contact them...make sure that it is within the guidelines of your school to do the personaly interviews without getting approval! Where I go you need to fill out like 5 different documents for each personal interview.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:13 AM on Oct. 12, 2009

Next question in
question

Next question overall (Pregnancy)
Feelin those kicks???