What comments irriate you that people say?!

Please share...

It grates on my nerves when people tell me that having my son was a sin since I wasn't married. This happens a lot at work. What business is it of yours people?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 4:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, that's rude! I can't believe that they say that to you at work! Lots of things people say annoy the crap out of me. Certain women on here that feel the need to put their two cents in all the time when no one asked annoy me too.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I kind of love getting the "dirty looks" from people because I had 2 small children and pregnant unmarried... I had my daughter at 18, then 18 months later had my oldest son (only 20 years old at the time), then when he was 9 months old I got pregnant with #3 (I got preg on my 21st b-day). Finally got married to their dad just before #3 was born and now I'm preg with #4! But people would always glare until I told them that their dad is still the only man I have been with. I loved watching their faces go from "sinning slut!" to "ok, you're not too bad". We have become born again believers and that's why we got married, but I still like the way people TRIED judging us.
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 4:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'm at the point in my life where I could care less what anyone else thinks about how when or why I had my children. And in turn I could care less about the reason everyone else did. I think if people would mind their business we would all get along much better. JMO Or maybe it's because I'm pushing 40,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i know girl.. mine is u not gonna have another kid u want your son to be the only child thats not fair to him,and i want to say ohh i forgot u are so perfect and always did what others want. dont worry what people think because if we all the same this world would be a boring place
    texasdelta

Answer by texasdelta at 4:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• after i had my daughter some old man said to me
    that i was too old to be a mom (i was 42, he was 78)
    i said it was better than the alternative
    and God brought her into my life just in time
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I agree that is very rude!! The one that irked me the most was, DID you know...that single moms that raise a boy on there own are against the odds in statistics, 90 percent of the time the children grow up to become crimminals!! I have had that said to me quite a few times, before I got with my fiance, I WAS ALMOST THE ONE THAT BECAME THE CRIMMINAL CAUSE I ALMOST KNOCKED Them out when they said that! Sometimes people just have no clue about what is coming out of there mouths and it is very frusterating. But I honestly have to say that was the rudest thing ever said to me :) But my son is now seven and had turned okay so aparrently statisctics are not right! :0 I hope your day gets better hun :P
    CrystalPmom2

Answer by CrystalPmom2 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• when my neighbor and i had fights and i was trying to make a point she would always say."thats your problem"her daughter slapped my daughter she said "thats your problem"i wonder about that...
    nana77500

Answer by nana77500 at 5:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I have had that said to me several times by family members. I'm still with her father, our home is paid for as well as our vehicles, and now I'm PG with baby #2. My entire family was telling me when i was pregnant with DD that " He is just using you. As soon as that baby comes, he's going to leave you." They are all shocked that 4 yrs later we are still together and are happy.
    But the thing that made me really mad was i was told by several ppl, including my own mother that "Who's going to want you now!" since i was going to have a baby outside of marriage and they 'just knew" he was going to leave me!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 6:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• my children are 13 years apart. Had my dd at 21 and my son at 34 and I hate it when people ask me wow, what a big age difference, do they have the same dad? That kinda irks me, it shouldnt, but it does. they find it weird that i gave birth at 21 and decided to wait until we were financially stable before having another one, go figure, lol.
    Anonymous

• When I had my oldest daughter my first MIL told me that all children are born with the sins of their parents and have to be baptized. She was Lutheran. I'm a Baptist and know that it is a person's personal choice to be baptized after they accept Christ as their personal Savior, so what she said really tore me up.
    I allowed her to have her way, though, when my daughter was 3 months old. I figured there was no harm and it would make the family happy.

PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:19 AM on Oct. 9, 2009