Stressed! please help if you can!

I have been looking for a job for about 1 year, and I finnaly got an interview yesterday! It seemed to go good! The bad news is my car is falling apart, and its the only way I can get anywhere! The insurance is all paid off, and I get gas money from doing some work for family-friends, but this is not enough money to fix my car! If the job thing doesnt workout I was wondering if anyone knows a very quick way to make some cash? Any advice would be perfect. I really need this! I spent all of last night trying to figure out what I am going to do, but no quick fixes came to mind! HELP PLEASE!! Im getting pretty desperate when it comes to money!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• Yard sales, ebay anything you can, donate platelettes or blood...
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I understand. I've already had yard sales and sold things on ebay and craigslist. I can't donate blood.

I have to get IV medications every 3 weeks and I have lost 16 pounds in 6 weeks on the starvation diet. I am disabled and am on SSI. I went to food stamps yesterday and in my state $10 is the most they give people on SSI. I'm not supposed to be in crowds so that rules out food banks or public free meals. I have no money for the rest of the month. Not even change. I'm at my son's house or I would be homeless.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 4:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• just like jade suggests yard sales...if you have run out of things to sell, make crafts out of your junk. Be creative and try selling it to people. My friends have a "dicso ball" made from christmas lights, foam ball, and clear plastic cups... just be imaginative, take old clothes that have holes and use the fabric to decorate boxes or cans and sell them as flower pots, or candy dishes, or candle holders (make sure they are safe to use how you sell it...)
    mammacjjc85

Answer by mammacjjc85 at 4:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Since quitting my job as a teacher to be a SAHM I have been making money with GPT sites.  I have been receiving checks at least once a month for more than 3 years from various sites.  I think you'd really like this one, because you can cash out daily and get paid usually the next day (but no later than a couple of days after you cash out).  This site is my biggest money maker.  I get paid between $50 and $80 from them every month.

If you're interested at all in making money online, feel free to message me with questions.

ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 6:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Sell Avon. You can make a lot of money quickly if you put your mind to it. Email me. I'll help you out.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 10:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I've got the perfect product..no inventories..no selling needed...message me if you are still interested...
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 4:55 PM on Oct. 9, 2009