What is the best time to offer a parent/child music class for infants and preschoolers?

I am offering Musik Garten classes soon. I am going to be teaching an infant class as well as a preschool class, and I am wondering what times work best for parents and children? I am interested in starting a "pajama" class for working moms. Do you think this is something parents would want?

renoladybug

Asked by renoladybug at 4:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I would love that. They never offer days or times for woking moms in my city. All the classes are on weekday mornings.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 5:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I took my son to a kindermusik class when he was 2. It was on Friday afternoons at 4. It was a horrible time to have the class. I would say to do a morning class and a late afternoon/evening class either on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday. Or maybe even a late morning class on Saturdays.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• When my kid was on two naps a day, he woke up at 7, then back to bed at about 10:30-noon. Then he'd go back to sleep about 2 or 2:30. That would've put the best time at 9-10 or 3-4.

Now he's 18 months and has one nap smack in the middle of the day - usually about 1 or 1:30pm, so for me anything at about 10:30 or 11am is perfect. After his nap is too late in the day.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 7:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• U would really need to survey your clientelle.
    milmiracle

Answer by milmiracle at 7:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Thanks!
    renoladybug

Answer by renoladybug at 9:13 PM on Oct. 16, 2009