Does anyone have a sit & stand stroller? I have a new born & 2yr. old do I have to attach a car seat for the newborn or can they just go into the seat? And I was thinking is a 2 yr. old to young to be standing up in these strollers thank you everyone : )

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• if the 2 yr old can walk, have him walk. it's dumb to buy a double sit n stand stroller that's expensive when your 2yr old can walk. and i know, i have a 1 and 2 yr old.
    Anonymous

• I have a sit and stand stroller and it was well worth the money I spent on it. No, your newborn can't just sit in the seat. While the seat does lay back it doesn't lay back enough for a newborn to be comfortable in it. My stroller has a bar that attaches to the stroller to accommodate the infant carrier. In my opinion, 2 years old isn't too young to be standing in the stroller. My son was 18 months old when I had my 3rd child and he stood in the stroller just fine. If your two year old is an angel and walks right along beside you and never gets tired of walking then I suppose it would be dumb to buy a stroller for him/her. Unfortunately I didn't end up with a perfect two year old so the stroller works great for us.
    _Momof3_

Answer by _Momof3_ at 8:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009