i have lots of baby clothes from when my girl was a baby to 12 months. i also have lots clothes from when my boy was a baby to 9 months. ive done the yard sale and alot got bought but i still have plenty more....

mammaMia25603

Asked by mammaMia25603 at 5:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• um what's your question? if you are wanting to get rid of these clothes, try putting them up for sale on ebay.com, to a consignment shop to sell, or to goodwill.
    Anonymous

• or craigslist.org
    Anonymous

• If you're not trying to sell them why don't you go to Freecycle and give them away?
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• ive never gone to goodwill nd i dont know how that works. also ive never sold anything on ebay or craiglist so i dont know how that works eighter.
    mammaMia25603

Answer by mammaMia25603 at 5:12 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• craigslist is easy, you just set up an account and then post your ads
    proudmomma1986

Answer by proudmomma1986 at 5:19 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• at goodwill, you just drive them up to the donations area. sometimes it is like a little building that you just put it in. sometimes it's like a drive through where someone will come out and get the items from you. very very simple. ebay and craigslist are a little more complication but i'm sure you could google "how to sell on ebay" and get some good info! good luck! i'm not very good at stuff like that and i managed to sell some of my son's old stuff, and some books.
    Anonymous

• well ill give it a try...extra money is always good, especially in these tough time.
    mammaMia25603

Answer by mammaMia25603 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'd try Freecycle. The website is freecycle.org and you can search for a group local to your area and join. I know money in your pocket might be enjoyable, but giving away for free could really be a blessing someone else needs.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

Or, if all else fails, you can send them to me. J/K

tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 5:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i dont mind giving it for free either. im just saying if i get extra money well good if not is ok.
    mammaMia25603

Answer by mammaMia25603 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 8, 2009