Help...

I was doing dishes and my little one was in the kitchen next to me. And two knifes fell and hit her in the head, I know bad mom award. She got a little nic on the top of her head...it didnt bleed really at all. She is acting normal. Should i take her into the doctor??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:32 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no, it's just a little nic not bleeding alot, slap a bandaid on there and love on her
    Anonymous

• naw, she's fine. she won't even remember in a few minutes, if even now
    Anonymous

• I dropped the fingernail clippers in my 3 month old sons face once and gave him a nick under his eye. Felt like such an ass! He was ok though! Imagine what happened to us as kids.....no seatbelts, lead paint etc...We are all ok! She should be just fine!
    jenree33

Answer by jenree33 at 5:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• give yourself a break, i knicked my son with the fingernail clippers and he bled for the first time, he was fine didnt even phase him, but I felt terrible. It happens to all of us. She will be just fine
    newmommy61207

Answer by newmommy61207 at 6:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• This does not make you a bad mom. A bad mom would not care that something had happened. Just watch that the nick doesn't get infected, and go on sweetie. Maybe even a bit of triple antibiotic ointment on it. She really won't remember it.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• naw, your a great mom, you cared enough to be worried. I just stabbed my daughter in the nose the other day with my thumbnail, she moved as I was picking her up and got her right on the nose. She has a little round scab. She seems to be doing fine.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2009