baby weight

well i just had a baby 4 weeks ago now i have never been teeny tiny or anything but i was not fat either i think of myself as being a good healthy size but now that i had the baby my tummy is all poochy (for lack of a better word) and my arms got bigger like you know that little wing you see some people with underneath anyways what is the best way to lose this excess baby weight and get toned up again

mom2kaydence09

Asked by mom2kaydence09 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i had my baby about 5 mnths ago i just started my diet and wrokout this pat week and in two weeks i lost 6lbs and what i did was cut out all whites like bread pastas rice and sweet only drink water or diet drinks but more water tho .. i also walk atleast every other day atleast a mile and i watch my portion size too .. hope this helps ... but if ur breast feeding please ask ur doc b4 u diet
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 10:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2009