is this weird?

my 8 month old daughter just started doing this thing, shell lean her head over to her right shoulder and grunt...

she does it often. is it just something she learned to do or no?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It could be nothing or it could be a tic. If you are concerned then talk to your dr. Its hard to tell. GL
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• she prob just realized she could feel a body part by doing that. my son sometimes shrugs. or he'll just open his mouth as wide as possible when he is walking around. they're starting to realize they can move some muscles. i would personally just say its a learning thing. o and my son grunts and growls, ya already has attitude lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• o ps my son is now 10 months old
    AmandaN1

• It is not a tic. She's just being cute-shy-flirting. My DS has done it from 5 monthe to present 11 months. He has been grunting since birth. I use to think he was mocking his dad stretching his neck. LOL Its just her way of expressing herself. Every child has thier own little personalities.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 7:14 PM on Oct. 8, 2009