morning sickness

im 9 weeks along and have started getting sick everyday all day. i can't eat anything without feeling sick. i try 7up, saltines, almonds and popsicles nothing releives the nausea, does anyone have a remedy that worked for them?

mom24147

Asked by mom24147 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• time. (seriously) lol sometimes its the ONLY relief. i had it horribly with my dd but rather then telling you how bad it CAN be/get i will just say drink as much as you can (water) and keep trying b/c one day you will feel better. best wishes! =)
    idebusashes

Answer by idebusashes at 6:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Time does have somthing to do with it BUT depending how long it has lasted? all your 9 week's? well i had really bad morning sickness/night.mid-afternoon sickness noooo laughing matter i agree and they did indeed have to put me on medication, until around 13 weeks.

what honestly worked for me...a warm bath...lots of bubbles....and right after some Vernor's just sips i hate the taste of the junk but it helped ..

the doctor reccommended gatoraid when i drank lot's of water...i got bloated...and when you vomit ...it isn't a good thing!

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 6:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My midwife put me on an herbal supplement that is B vitamins, raspberry lea, and ginger. Sometimes ginger ale helps. Make sure you get enough sleep.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 7:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• honey nut cheerios. i was nauseous up until 5 months. it was horrible. lost 12 lbs and worried the hell outta me. my doctor said that as long as i was getting enough water every day that the baby should be fine. i also found that my prenatals helped a little, whenever i could keep them down. i've heard different kinds of cereal work very well for different women. hopefully you find one that helps. it sucks but stick in there. hope for the best come the 2nd trimester.
    Marri357

Answer by Marri357 at 2:53 AM on Oct. 9, 2009