I feel unloved

I am 20 years old and ever since I had a baby I've lost all my friends bc they are still the partying type. I still hang out with my one and only best friend, but its weird...she has her friends and I have..well none. She doesn't invite me ever to hang out with her friends. I guess I dont want to, but I've always wondered why she never has asked. I have lived in this (little) town for most of my life and so I know a lot of or basically all of the people that are my age. Near the end of my senior year I was so wrapped up in my relationship that I didn't talk to anyone really anymore. They didn't even seem to care about me. And I feel like that now. Im in a long distance relationship and so I feel like I'm a nobody. I dont know how to make friends anymore. And when I do talk to people, I'm one of those that isn't a good enough friend to hang out with. I don't feel that I'm a bad person and I certainly have never done anything to

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cont'd...them. I look back in my highschool years and I can't even name 5 friends. I used to be pretty popular back in the day especially in middle school. But when we went to highschool a lot of my friends went to the neighboring school. Also, I made the mistake of being wrapped up in relationships and losing my friends and only being friends with his friends. (I will never let me kids go thru that!) Anyways....what would you do in a situation like this? I feel lonely and a nobody. It makes me sick. I feel stupid asking old friends to hang out because I know they could care less about me. I dont know how to make new friends. Any suggestions?
    Anonymous

• hugsWe love you

Answer by admckenzie at 7:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• one word: MOVE!
    Anonymous

• That's what I'm trying to do actually. But if i can't...ugh what do I do then! I'm stuck. I hate this. It depresses me. I thought I was going to hang out with an old friend tonight, but he flaked on me. I just feel like nobody really wants to hang out with me. I need NEW friends.
    Anonymous

• whoops i meant for this to be in the "relationship" section. sorry
    Anonymous

• What is keeping you there? Friends who ignore you? Pack up and go!
    Anonymous

• money sucks right now and i have to get jaw surgery and my braces off before i go
    Anonymous

• Those are just excuses, you can get jaw surgery and your braces off any where and else where. Don't let fear hold you back. Moving out of my little town was the best thing I ever did.
    Anonymous

• When you have a child things change your friends are still young with no responsiblites while you have a baby to raise. Find new friends with thing sin common.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Maybe you could make some friends with a child or children so that you would have some things in common.
    Anonymous