How do you tell how many days are in ur cycle?

I took out my nuvaring on the 22nd of Sept. but got my period on the 24th. I am due to get my period on oct. 20th. So how do i tell how many days are in my cycles? i need to know this so i can figure out when im ovulating!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Count the days in between your periods or do an ovulation kit or ask the doctor. MOST people are ovulating about 14 days after the start of their period but some people are different, that is why you need to talk to your doctor.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:36 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Your cycle is from the first day of one period until the first day of the next. Ovulation is usually suppressed on progesterone based BC if it is used or taken according to directions. That doesn't mean it can't happen. Talk to your Dr. is the best option.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Get the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler. You won't regret it!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 7:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2009