35 weeks

i'm 35 weeks and not showing very much i have a lil tummy everybody thinks i'm 4 months was anybody else like this i wasn't very small to begain with i was about 180 then lost some pound and then gained them back i was just wondering if anybody else was like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I am 33 weeks and am MUCH smaller than ever before. This is my 4th pregnancy so it is a little odd that I am not sticking out more! Lol! Every pregnancy is different and sometimes the baby is just laying in a position that doesn't stick our much! My smallest baby was my biggest stomach!!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I am not very big either, I never get very big, at my last appointment (35 weeks like you) the new nurse took all my vitals and went to enter them in the computer, he goes "Oh your 35 weeks" looks at me and goes "where are you hiding it, I can't even tell". That is the same thing every one says.

I am always envious of big baby bellies.
    luckysevenwow

Answer by luckysevenwow at 7:59 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• im the same, ppl dont even think i am pregnant and im 35 weeks. its weird but my mom was about the same, maybe a little bigger
    sammybear71

Answer by sammybear71 at 8:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I'm 39 weeks and people usually guess I'm 6 months. Don't worry, pregnant ladies come in all different shapes and sizes. And as long as you're measuring within 3 weeks of how far along you actually are (in cm's from your pelvic bone to the top of your uterus) then you're fine and normal
    momma_shuler

Answer by momma_shuler at 11:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• haha yup i am 33 weeks and i was told i look like im 20 weeks pregnant im like thanks i think haha oh well life goes on but i know in all of my 4 pregnancies i carry my babies in my back and all my 3 older kids were in the 7lbs hehe
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2009