If your husband or SO cheated on you...HOW would you want to find out?

Would you prefer someone your close to tell you?

Get an email with the info? Would you want it to include proof? (i.e. pics)

Have him or her tell you?

Other?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• As long as the info is valid I wouldnt care where it came from
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I would want to hear it from him, God forbid.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 8:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It does not matter how I found out. But I would have to have proof he cheated. Like picture, or seeing it in person, or getting an STD, or him telling me or wanting a divorce.

Answer by louise2 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i would perfer to get it from him, but if he isnt man enough to tell me, then i'd like to just find out on my own because i'd feel retarded if someone else told me..
    Jewels1986

Answer by Jewels1986 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Speaking from both sides of the fence having cheated and having been cheated on, it is best to hear it straight from the horses mouth. Of course this isn't how I told or was told but in retrospect it would've been best. And before anyone says it............of course what would've been BEST would've been that neither one of us cheated at all! Yes, I am already highly aware of this....
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 8:49 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• I would prefer to catch them in the act, beat her ass first cause chances are I don't know where she lives but I can almost guarantee she knows hes married. Then for him, well he is bigger than me so I would just wait for him to come home and go to sleep one night and beat the hell out of him. But that's just me... If someone else told me, it would have to be someone very close to me for me to believe, I would like pics if someone was telling me something like that.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• It would be easier on him if he told me himself, If I had to find out through someone else, he would be dead instead of just tortured. I can't stand cheating, but I hate lying even more.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My SO tells me himself. Sometimes I wish he wasn't so honest but I agreed to an open relationship so I should be happy he is honest with me. It turns him on to think I'm with another man and I think he thinks it turns me on to think he's with another woman. He's wrong about that! When I was married my x cheated on me. The Other Woman called me and told me. Not sure how dumb it sounds but I respected that. So if he's cheating with you I think you should tell the wife. I would have pix if she doesn't believe be but wouldn't show them to her off the bat. Don't give her too much at once. Remember she's going to be hurt badly just by hearing he cheated.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:53 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• i heard it from him after I listened to a voicemail from her. grrr.
    Anonymous

• I would much rather him be man enough to just tell me the truth. (This coming from experience - I caught my husband and he STILL denied it)
    armygirl1807

Answer by armygirl1807 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2009