Probably been asked, but are you getting the FLU vax for your kids?

I am not getting it for my family for MANY reasons... but I am curious about others.

deputywife

Asked by deputywife at 8:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Health

• nope
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• My 9 & 12yr old already got the nasal H1N1 Flu vaccine but Im waiting to discuss some issues before I get my 12.5mo old vaccinated.
    whispers2005

Answer by whispers2005 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• Yes, this is a very popular question...No, I do not get the seasonal flu shot for myself or my children, and am not doing the H1N1 vaccine either.
    edcmyangels

Answer by edcmyangels at 8:58 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• omg, someone got their children the nasal h1n1 vax? i hope they don't catch it or spread it! that's LIVE VIRUS vaccine!!
    ever wonder why oral polio vaccine was taken off the market in the united states? because it was a LIVE VIRUS and gave people polio.
    (sigh)
    we don't vaccinate, no flu vaxes here.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 10:15 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• we don't vaccinate
    Michelle451

Answer by Michelle451 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• we don't vaccinate

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:45 PM on Oct. 8, 2009

• We got the regular flu since I work in a doc office, but I am not sure about the H1N1
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:33 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• neither

Answer by rkoloms at 9:02 AM on Oct. 9, 2009

• I'm pretty sure we are taking a pass on both the regular flu vax and the h1n1. I watched that Dr. Oz video that you posted on FB and it made me think that the h1n1 vax is a crock of $hit.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 6:26 PM on Oct. 11, 2009

• I got the flu shot for myself almost 2weeks ago and I am going to call Kaiser 2morrow and find out about gettng my daughter who turns 2 on friday the reg flu shot and H1N1 shot!the only thing I am worried about is thimersal a perservative that conatins mercury which has been taken out of all other immunizations except for flu vaccines but I read sum Dr.offices etc may have thimerosal free flu vaccines if so I will 100% get her vaccinated!H1n1 is moving so rapidly doesnt that scare anyone and the most vulnerable r pregnant woman and children under the age of 5yrs old my daughter fits in there she will be 2 on friday so that worries me too!she has gotten every immunizations since she has been born and the reg.flu shot last year when she was 1!I dont know I am confused on what 2 do!right now she has a runny nose,I have a sore throat and my bf has a cough!
    mybabygirl2007

Answer by mybabygirl2007 at 6:32 AM on Oct. 12, 2009