Have you ever tried "at home Spa" products?

I have recently discovered some really wonderful products that are just for us girls to stay home and enjoy Spa treatments. The company is called Beauty Control. I attended a Spa night a friend of mine hosted and fell in love with the stuff before the night was over. I was given a "Busy Woman's Facial"...OMG! It was fabulous! Not to mention the pedicure products...which are to die for. I bought the pedicure products that night...and then booked a Spa party for myself where I received travel sizes of the facial products as a hostess gift. LOVE them! I love the product so much that I am thinking about selling them myself. They work!
Have you ever done anything like that? Did you like it or not?

sonja911

Asked by sonja911 at 8:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Not that brand, but that's how I started selling Arbonne. I fell in love with the products and then when I saw great results within two days I knew that this company was going to skyrocket....and so it is. Our anti-aging products are completely a step ahead of everything I have ever seen, and clinically it is ahead. But yes, I understand falling in love with something so quickly.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 10:37 PM on Oct. 8, 2009